Thursday, July 08, 2010

DING DONG the Blog is Dead!

Which old blog? The blog that I haven't updated for eight months!

Check out my new website Tessa Brunton's Comics (I know, I know, I just really couldn't think of a cool name) which I will be attempting to update semi-regularly now, and which will now be the new glorious hub of my self-aggrandizing little comic universe. For more info on what I've been up too these past eight months, check out the "News and Updates" page...

Signing off,

Tessa "only now realizing she probably didn't really need those braces" Brunton

4 comments:

wangston said...

yay tessa! omg. i ran into amity tonight. and i got a mullet. it's been a long time!

Anonymous said...

Oh god, I'm so excited to see you back in action. Uhoh, something seems wrong with the RSS feed there, though...

Tessa said...

Ah! The RSS feed! My brother is helping me with the website so it may take a couple of days for us to troubleshoot the issue, but never fear! We will take the matter in hand!
And Russ - a mullet! is there another plos contest? different from the facial hair one?!?

HK said...

I AM JUMPING FOR JOY! I'm finally restarting my comics too. yay!!!!!!

About Me

My Photo
A lady who likes a good slip 'n slide, and one day hopes to have a farm at which she nurtures orphaned wee fuzzy animals.